Sony RM-280 Editing Controller
The RM-280 is a compact editing controller intended for simple VTR romote control or basic two-machine editing.
- Two-machine editing
- A variety of edit buttons such as "In and Out -point entry", "+ and - Trim", "Auto Edit", "Preview/Reveiw", "Go To", "All Stop"
- Edit delay time setting
- Cue signal or tally output via a mini-pin port
- VTR remote control function; Play, Rewind, Fast-Forward, Rec, Stop, Pause, Edit, Pre-roll
- Picture search using the jog/shuttle dial for jog, shuttle and variable-speed playback modes
- Easy-to-use keyboard layout provides straightforward operations
- Assemble and insert mode
- TC/CTL/RTC (Relative Time Code) editing mode selectable
- Pinch-on-delay time learning capability for accurate timing adjustments of recorder and player edit in-point
- Equipped with reference video input for synchronization with other equipment
- Multiple system frequencies including 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 Hz
- Can be powered using the supplied AC adaptor or directly from a connected HDW-S280 HDCAM recorder from its DC output
- Displays error messages on the VFD display, indicating the type of errors and device name on which the malfunction occurred for instant 'action to be taken'